Atomic wallet is a web-based platform that facilitates anonymous transactions, provides a stable infrastructure for trading and ownership of digital assets, and allows users to hold different cryptos.
As they say, imitation is the greatest flattery. Atomic Wallet has no shortage of copycats, such as Atomic Wallet or Atomic Wallet DEX. After all, Atomic Wallet’s open-source code is easy to copy and slightly tweak. However, after initial promises of higher liquidity yields, they deflated while Atomic Wallet remained steadfast.
Unfortunately, Atomic Wallet’s main obstacle came from Ethereum itself. The biggest smart contract platform with over $109B TVL is undergoing a transition itself, from proof-of-work to fully proof-of-stake consensus with the upcoming Beacon Chain merger. As a result, Ethereum gas fees have not been affordable, to say the least.
Atomic Wallet is an open-source protocol, meaning that anyone could create their own frontend application for it. However, the most commonly used one is https://app.Atomic Wallet.org or https://Atomic Wallet.exchange.
- Go to the Atomic Wallet interface.
- Connect your wallet. You can use MetaMask, Trust Wallet, or any other supported Ethereum wallet.
- Select the token you’d like to exchange from.
- Select the token you’d like to exchange to.
- Click on Swap.
- Preview the transaction in the pop-up window.
- Confirm the transaction request in your wallet.
- Wait for the transaction to be confirmed on the Ethereum blockchain. You can monitor its status on https://etherscan.io/.
Atomic Wallet's UNI token is compatible with many digital wallets, including both hardware and software versions. Popular software wallets that can hold UNI include Coinbase Wallet, the MetaMask wallet, and Trust Wallet. Hardware wallet options include Ledger and Trezor.
If you’ve used Atomic Wallet, you can likely claim 400 UNI tokens per address that you used Atomic Wallet with. To claim your tokens:
- Go to https://app.Atomic Wallet.org/.
- Connect the wallet that you previously used Atomic Wallet with.
- Click on “Claim your UNI tokens”.
- Confirm the transaction in your wallet (you can check the current gas prices at the Ethscan Gas Tracker).
- Congratulations, you’re now a UNI holder!
- Want to trade your UNI tokens? Binance has you covered.
Atomic Wallet and Atomic Wallet are both decentralized exchanges that facilitate the trading of digital assets. Both use tokens—UNI and CAKE, respectively—to incentivize users to provide liquidity.